Why Choose Aspire?
Vectric Aspire Software provides a powerful but intuitive software solution for creating and cutting parts on a CNC router. There are tools for 2D design and calculation of 2D toolpaths such as Profiling, Pocketing, and Drilling as well as 2.5D toolpaths including; V-Carving, Prism carving, Moulding Toolpaths, Fluting, The Chamfer Toolpath, and even a decorative texturing strategy.
What makes Vectric Aspire our premium package is the added 3D design tools which enable you to create your own 3D relief models and machine them with 3D machining strategies. Aspire’s unique 3D modeling tools coupled with the comprehensive set of 2D design and editing tools make it easy to create your own 2D and 3D parts from scratch as well as the ability to import and edit external 2D and 3D data.
Key Strengths of Vectric Aspire
- Aspire’s a single interface for 3D component design and machining makes it easy and logical to draw and build 3D component models, plus calculate combinations of 2D and 3D toolpaths to machine high-quality projects.
- The emphasis on ease of use not only includes the interface and work-flow of the software but has also been carried through into the training materials. Aspire ships with over 90 hours of tutorials based on real-world examples that cover all aspects of using the program. The videos are accompanied by the associated files that allow users to watch and work through the training materials at their own pace.
- Aspire has a unique interactive approach to assembling 3D component models that makes it easy to change the shape and characteristics of individual parts of the job and build up complex designs using simple sets of 3D shapes. Flexible design tools allow components to be edited – moved, scaled, resized, rotated, tilted, faded, and distorted at any time without having to recreate the component.
- Building 3D shapes from 2D vectors with the interactive 3D shape modeling tools make it easy to experiment with different settings and results. Changes to shape, height, or inclination are instantly updated in the 3D view showing exactly what the final result will look like. This takes the guess-work out of creating high-quality models.
- Aspire lets you dynamically edit 3D components using the mouse as well as giving you the ability to enter specific values to manipulate the part.
- The 3D model preview allows 3D components to be displayed in different material types or colors to produce realistic results for customer’s quotations, website content, or including in your marketing material, etc.
- Aspire’s ability to create or edit 2D and 3D data coupled with the comprehensive set of toolpath strategies gives you the ability to choose the most efficient ways to make 2D parts, 3D carvings, or jobs that combine both with your CNC.
Vectric is Truly Passionate about CNC and this video Introduces you to the world of Vectric Software.
The Vectric Difference
Vectric software is used by a variety of people, from large professional shops to home-built hobby users. Our diverse user-base is a result of the software being so intuitive and easy to use. We pride ourselves on our ability to provide feature-rich software that allows our users to bring their thoughts and designs to reality using their CNC machine regardless of how much experience they have.
With over 90 hours of free, comprehensive, high-quality training material for all our products every user should feel confident when they purchase Vectric software that they will be able to get started from the moment they download the software.
Download Our Fully Functional Aspire Trial
Our Aspire free trial has been designed to allow you to test all the elements of the software to ensure it is the right product for you before you buy. The trial software is not time-limited, nor does it require you to sign up with your personal details. All of the features are enabled and there is a selection of free projects available for you to download and cut on your CNC machine to check the compatibility.
Step-by-step tutorial videos are available to guide you through the entire process, from downloading the free trial to completing your first project. With over 90 hours of video tutorials and a thriving forum with over 18,000 active members, we’re sure you’ll be up and running in no time. Download.
Compatible with all our CNC Router Machines