PoKeys57CNCdb25 is an USB CNC controller replacing LPT
There are a lot of older CNC controllers with only LPT (parallel printer) port-based control signals input connector. PoKeys57CNCdb25 is a USB CNC controller replacing the LPT port. Moreover, it allows a quick migration from LPT to USB CNC controller replacing LPT. Although small, the device is adjustable and as such requires no complex knowledge of on-device programming.
PoKeys57CNCd25 USB CNC Controller can control up to 4 STEP/DIR signal-driven motors (stepper motors, servo drives, etc.) in various applications. The device features 12 digital outputs and 5 digital inputs in total. Four of the digital outputs can be configured to operate as PWM (pulse-width modulated) output.
- Compatible with USB 1.1/2.0 HID standard,
- standard USB keyboard simulation (with triggering support for up/down keys),
- 12 digital outputs (8 are used for step/direction output signals)
- 5 digital inputs with pull-up resistors
- high performance 4-axis 125 kHz pulse engine,
- up to 4 high-speed fully configurable PWM outputs (25MHz PWM timer)
- fail-safe support in case of communication interruption,
- intuitive and user-friendly software,
- third-party support via communication DLL library and extensive protocol specification document that allows porting to other systems.
PoKeys USB products integrate support for virtual USB keyboards and USB joysticks. The emulation of the standard USB keyboard is integrated. Digital input pins can be mapped to virtual keyboard and joystick keys. Configuration is simple by using our intuitive graphical PoKeys configuration application. Above all, each function can also be tested.
- USB connection between host computer and PoKeys57CNCdb25 device
- Included software requires Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7/8/10 with .NET framework 3.5 installed
PoKeys software package contains
– PoKeys configuration software
– PoKeys firmware
– PoKeys communication library
– PoKeys USB driver (for fast interface)
– PoBlocks graphical programming environment
– Programming examples for C++, C#, VB.NET, Delphi