CNC USB Controller Mk3 ( 4 ) axes The Complete Hardware and Software Solution!
This is a CNC Controller board used for controlling your CNC Machine together with Planet CNC TNG Software. The CNC USB Controller is compatible with most step/dir drivers. It has the same pinout as popular PICStep and PMinMO drivers. It can be used as a direct replacement for many parallel port break-out boards.
Please note: This is a USB breakout board that allows you to control stepper drivers using Planet CNC USB Software (included) and Stepper Motor Drivers will be needed to run the motors.
- 4 axes controller for stepper and servo motors
- USB connection
- 110 kHz maximum step frequency
- 25 us pulse width, 50% duty cycle at higher frequencies
- 3 digital outputs on board
- 3 PWM capable outputs with selectable frequency (10Hz to 500kHz)
- 3 outputs with support for RC servo motors
- Jogging keyboard support with speed potentiometer, shift, step and spindle sync feature
- 4 limit switches
- 4 digital inputs onboard, filtered, and protected
- Spindle encoder and index signal support for spindle synchronization
- SD card support for running g-code without computer
Compatible with the following Stepper Motor Drivers:
How to Activate Your License
– download and install the latest software
– activate software using your license – open the “License Activation” dialog and paste your registration key.
Software Download Support: