CNC USB Controller Mk3/4 The Complete Hardware and Software Solution!
This is a CNC Controller board used for controlling your CNC Machine together with Planet CNC TNG Software. The CNC USB Controller is compatible with most step/dir drivers. It has the same pinout as popular PICStep and PMinMO drivers. It can be used as a direct replacement for many parallel port break-out boards.
Please note: This is a USB breakout board that allows you to control stepper drivers using Planet CNC USB Software (included) and Stepper Motor Drivers will be needed to run the motors.
CNC USB Controller Mk3/4
- 4 axes controller for stepper and servo motors
- USB connection
- 110 kHz maximum step frequency
- 25 us pulse width, 50% duty cycle at higher frequencies
- 3 digital outputs on board
- 3 PWM capable outputs with selectable frequency (10Hz to 500kHz)
- 3 outputs with support for RC servo motors
- Jogging keyboard support with speed potentiometer, shift, step, and spindle sync feature
- 4 limit switches
- 4 digital inputs onboard, filtered and protected
- Spindle encoder and index signal support for spindle synchronization
- SD card support for running g-code without computer
Compatible with the following Stepper Motor Drivers:
How to Activate Your License
– download and install the latest software
– activate software using your license – open the “License Activation” dialog and paste your registration key.
Software Download Support: