CNC USB Controller Mk3ECO (4 axis)
CNC USB controller board assembled, tested, and ready to use. Recommended to be used with Mk3ECO adapter board for faster and easier connection with motor drivers, limit switches, input, and output pins.
- 4 axes controller for stepper and servo motors
- USB connection
- 3 digital outputs on board
- 3 PWM capable outputs with selectable frequency (10Hz to 500kHz)
- 3 outputs with support for RC servo motors
- 4 limit switch inputs
- 2 digital inputs onboard, filtered, and protected
- spindle index signal support for spindle synchronization
- 110 kHz step frequency, 25 us pulse width, 50% duty cycle at higher frequencies
Compatible with the following Stepper Motor Drivers:
You can connect the CNC USB Mk3ECO (4 axis) controller to Stepper Motors Driver. Installation instructions can be found here.
HOW TO SET UP A MACHINE USING THE CNC USB MK3ECO BOARD
How to Activate Your License
– download and install the latest software
– activate the software using your license – open the “License Activation” dialog and paste your registration key.
Software Download Support:
Complete Pre-Build CNC Router Machines